Well being a woman, we're more or less aware of what's gona happen to our body when we are pregnant, of course we put on weight, our figure goes haywire, there's the typical fatigue, backache, lack of energy, frequent need to pee, water retention, restriction on the drinks and food intake.
Each mummy tend to get different symptoms.
Apart from the above common symptoms, there are other symptoms which i was totally caught off guard, just thought of sharing it here..
1) pimples/ breakouts not just on the face but all over my body
2) frequent itching all over the body even though i do not suffer from heat rash
3) greasy / oily hair and face
4) much bigger nose somehow with black and white heads and tiny bumps on them no matter how diligent i am in putting a clay mask and squeezing those black heads out
5) this is the worst. Black armpits!! oh yes BLACK!!! nobody tells me and i never read about preggie mummies suffering from BLACK armpits as part of the pregnancy symptoms till …
another milestone to chart, we've officially entered the final trimester at 28 weeks, 7 months!
let's take a look at how the bump is growing with our sticky bean inside.
of cos we can't really tell how much it has grown based on the current pics..
so here's one comparing 6 months and 7 months
Our sticky bean is estimated to be weighing 1.3kg on average based on 28 weeks check up and at 26 weeks, she just hit her first kg!
Gynae still stays with his "sticky bean's gona be a big baby theory" hehz..but apparently he is happy that sticky bean will be big as there's a high chance that i have to be induced early due to my blood pressure so it's a good thing that baby is big and not too small should she be induced early.